BINGO 150CM Cat Tree House



Being a cat parent most of you will related to the fact that when you own a cat it becomes a part of your family. Cat parents want their cats to be happy and content in their home. While your furry baby may love the comfort and warmth of your home, he/she may also love to have a place of their own and that is exactly what a best cat tree provides. I have been searching the web for a long time in order to find the best tree for my little sweethearts. After one of my friend recommended, I logged in to treasurebox.co.nz (Insert link here) and to my surprise; I had so many cat tree options available there. I ordered BINGO 150CM Cat Tree House for $66.99 which seemed reasonable to me keeping in mind its quality and specifications. The reason for buying it was the fact that it combines perching, scratching, climbing, chasing all in one piece.

It is one of the taller models available at the store. It made of wood and has quite a large and sturdy base, which makes it stable and ideal for preventing any sort of swaying. Therefore, it is safe on any flat surface and you need not to worry about cat injuries. Its assembly is quite easy, as it only took me about half an hour to put it together. When you are going to assemble it make sure that you tighten up all the screws properly otherwise, you may get a bit of a wobble when your cats will play on the top levels.

The best thing about it is that there are several levels and hiding places, where my cats can curl up and go to sleep. It is quite narrow, so it fitted easily into the corner of my room. Another thing that I loved about this particular cat tree is that it comes in a nice range of different color schemes, so you can coordinate it with your décor just as I did. This cat tree is covered in faux fur that has the feel and texture of lamb’s wool, which makes it warm and comfortable for my darlings.



My cats love scratching and it is perfectly natural. They do it in order to mark their territory and to keep their claws healthy. This tree has plenty of natural sisal rope sections on the posts for the cats to scratch. Moreover, it also has a comfortable hammock where your cat can enjoy hours of peaceful sleep. Trust me this cat tree will keep your cats amused for hours and it is sturdy enough to be able to withstand the usual rough and tumble when the cats play together. I will not be wrong saying that this cat tree provides my cats with a perfect home within a home and a place where they can be on their own when they want to be. Your cats will love this cat tree just as mine did.

Comments

  1. I got this site from my buddy who shared with me on the topic of this web site and at the moment this time I am browsing this web page and reading very informative articles at this place.Thanks for this.

    VueScan Pro Crack

    Traktor Pro Crack

    Pc License Keys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B-I-N-G-O: How to Pick the Best Pet Carrier

Bringing Home Bingo